Book your tickets now for Romance under the Stars Volume 2
Posted on November 14th, 2022 by Charles Grey
Following last year’s sold-out Valentine’s concert, Romance Under the Stars, the Peninsula School Feeding Association (PSFA), in partnership with Outside the Bowl Africa (OTB), is delighted to announce that due to popular demand, we will be presenting Romance Under the Stars Volume 2 at the beautiful Ashanti Wine Estate in Paarl on Saturday 18 February 2023 at 18h00.
The concert will feature top Cape Town singers Loren Erasmus, Jarrad Ricketts, Nur Abrahams and the sensational saxophonist Don Vino. The Master of Ceremonies will be Cape Town radio presenter and influencer Peadon Smith.
Expect an evening of jazz standards, love songs, soul, R&B, and pop hits, and lots of fun, laughter, dancing, and romancing.
A raffle will take place at the event where you can stand a chance of winning the following amazing prizes:
- 1st Prize – A 3-seater sofa valued at R9000 sponsored by That Furniture Company
- 2nd Prize – A 9ct White Gold Africa and heart pendant, including a 9ct White gold chain sponsored by Afrogem Jewellers to the value of R9300.00
- 3rd Prize – A 9ct Yellow Gold and Tanzanite pendant, including a 9ct Yellow gold chain sponsored by Afrogem Jewellers to the value of R8700.00
- 4th Prize – A pair of shoes sponsored by Daniels Shoe Manufacturers to the value of R5 000
- 5th Prize – A Toshiba 32-inch HD Smart LED TV sponsored by Full House Furniture to the value of R3699
- 6th Prize – A Tefal Easy Fry 2.1kg Classic Air Fryer sponsored by Full House Furniture to the value of R2599
PSFA and OTB will receive the proceeds from the ticket sales and raffle to feed impoverished people.
This is an open-air concert, so please remember to bring your blankets, chairs, and picnic baskets.
Good to Know:
- Ticket price: R250
- Tickets are available at Quicket and are limited to only 500 – www.quicket.co.za
- Venue address: Ashanti Wine Estate, Sonstraal Road (R101), Paarl
- Gates open at 15h00.
- Guarded on-site parking
- Ashanti burgers will be on sale, and a full cash bar will be available
For any inquiries, please contact the Peninsula School Feeding Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 447 6020